51 0 8

Same here!

Also using the GDPR Plugin.

0 Likes
minc
Excursionist
51 0 8

Hi,

I tried to clear browser cache and deleted all cookies without success.

Finally it helped to change cookies consent to "only essential" and back to "accept all" to get a working checkout in my local browser.

0 Likes
mrbobby93
Excursionist
14 0 6

Hi,

some of my customers have also the same problem.

I also have the GDPR Legal Cookie App.

What I noticed was that the customers came to our shop through Instagram links and then received the error message on their way to the checkout.

Does anyone have a solution for the problem

0 Likes
mrbobby93
Excursionist
14 0 6

I sent today the GDPR Legal Cookie a message and asked for help

0 Likes
PB79
Excursionist
39 1 10

The app support team told me the app is not the problem because it wouldnt interact with the checkout cookie in any way. Im clueless.

Deleting the cache helped with some customers.

mrbobby93
Excursionist
14 0 6

which theme is everybody using?

I am using Impulse.

I still have no solution. also the shopify support can't help.

the theme support also don't now the error.

0 Likes
MrFred
2 0 2

We have the same issue. Using the Debut theme.

We also had the GDPR Legal Cookie App installed. I uninstalled the app, but it didn't help.

The error is kind of hard to reproduce, but tit seems that it mainly appears on mobile (especially smartphone), and if you have items in your cart and leave them there for more than 24 hours without checking out and then come back and try to checkout.

Shopify support suggested to delete my cache and cookies, but how does that help our customers

Checkout session is gone 2021-04-25 19-17-50.jpg

Dika
2 0 1

We have got the same problem and still no help. Tried put everything. It appears mostly when they came from instagram to our shop directly and try to reach the checkout.

JurjanG
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

We had the same issue and also used the GDPR cookie app from BeeClever.

We just disabled that and waited a couple of minutes and cleared cache and cookies (or used an incognito browser) and then it worked again. We have had a similar issue before, I think it happened when BeeClever made an update. 

Hope disabling works for you as well, we just wrote BeeClever, maybe it makes sense if more do this?

MrFred
2 0 2

Same here, i completely removed the app and all code snippets and cleared cache and cookies and then it worked again.

Also, conversion rate and order volume went back to normal since then.

Trying to get in touch with BeeClever to find out if they made an update at that point in time, or maybe even Shopify made an update that doesn't work with the app anymore.