Error connecting Shopify with Shipstation

2 0 0

Hi there - I am trying to connect an exciting shopify site to shipstation.  I get an error, however: "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable."

Can anyone - ideally a shopify representative help me understand what the issue is? 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 27

Hi there,

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help!

Could you please clarify which button you press/which steps you take that lead you to seeing that error page? Are you able to log into your Shopify admin at all?

I look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Freddie - Yes I am in my admin.  From Shipstation I went to connect a new store/marketplace, selected shopify, entered my store name and then got the shopify message that the store is not available.  See the attached image. is there anything I should do in the admin to make it available?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 27

Hi, Addison!

Thanks for getting back to me with that information.

That's definitely interesting, isn't it! I'm not sure I'll be able to diagnose what's going on and how to fix without investigating into your store directly to see if we can replicate the issue on our end, and see if there's any obvious things that are missing in the set up.

To do so, we'll need you to please contact our main support lines, by giving us a call at 1 (888) 746-7439, starting a live chat with our support, or by sending in an email to support@shopify.com. We're available on all fronts 24/7 to help you out! If you choose to send in an email, just comment back here what ticket number you receive back so I can grab your email from the general queue and personally look into this for you!

I'd also recommend you to reach out to Shipstation support directly to see if there's anything missing on their end of things, by sending them an email to support@shipstation.com or giving them a call at 1 (512) 485-4282.

Feel free to let me know which route you're gonna take and if you need any further support from me here!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 0

To connect your Shopify store to your ShipStation account, follow the steps below:

1. Go to your Shopify store and log in. Once you've done that, copy the first part of the URL of your dashboard (Include everything from "https://" up to but not including "/admin".)

2. Log into ShipStation to start the connection from ShipStation's side.

3. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).

4. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.

5. Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace button.

6. Paste in your Shopify domain that you copied previously from Shopify (in Step 1), and click Test Connection. Once you do that, you'll be redirected to your Shopify site. You still should be logged in from step #1, but if you're not, go ahead and log in now.

7. Once the app installs (which should take only a few minutes at most), you'll be redirected back to your ShipStation account, to set up your Store information, Customer Communication preferences, product handling, and service mappings. If you were already logged in, you'll go directly here after hitting Finish!

8. Click Save Changes and your orders will begin to import!

0 Likes