Error message: There's no matching email for this store

MaryamThursdays
1 0 0

Hi. Would like to seek for an assistance. 

We initially signed up for the 14 days trial, which has lapsed and would now like to sign up to a plan. Alas, when we tried to sign in, we were met with this message - "There's no matching email for this store". There was a suggestion on one of the pages that if the 14 days trial has lapsed, we should sign up to a new store. After having done so, we were unable to link our existing domain - thursdayspleasure.com to the new store.

Would appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
955 83 224

Hi @MaryamThursdays,

Thank you for getting in touch, and I'm sorry to hear that you had this issue. Do you remember the myshopify.com URL of the store where the domain "www.thursdayspleasure.com" was added? Do you also remember the email address you used when you signed up? We'll see if we can get you logged back into this store first of all, rather than moving the domain from this original store to the one you've just created.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Hana1234
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I am experiencing the same issue. Im trying to create a store for my mom and now she tried to login the free trial and it doesnt recognize here email. Her store is https://kim-stitchn-stuff.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
955 83 224

Hi @Hana1234,

Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible that they used a different email address when they signed up? Have they received any email communications from Shopify since they signed up?

Kind regards,

0 Likes
vrebalov
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I have a similar problem. I didn't choose the plan, the free trial expired, so when I try to log in to the store, it throws me an error: There's no matching email for this store.

The email through which I created the store is: darkovrebalov8@gmail.com

link: the-ozzna.myshopify.com

I bought the domain: theozzna.com

I would be grateful if we could solve the problem.
0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
955 83 224

Hi @vrebalov,

Did you create this store recently? If so, there is likely a different email on file, or perhaps there was a typo with the original email used. You will need to get in touch with our support team so that they can find the store for you and help authenticate you on it, which'll allow you to regain access. If there is an issue with the email address used then our support team will be able to defer to our accounts department who can help verify you on the store.

Kind regards,

0 Likes