Error message about my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is this the key reason why I kept receiving the following message today "There was a problem selecting your shop. Choose another shop, or continue to get support." although my shop is fine. I was trying to login using my computer and I could not get in. My mobile is always login and it works well.

It is also a big challenge when there is no way to get technical support. Send an email and was told to check it online and  I did, got the message above and I tried to click the "continue" to get support link and I am back to tons of useless documentation and no one to chat with or even seek help. Tthere is no way to resolve this. Can the CTO please look at how support can be provided to merchants and not assumed we were able to login to fix. 

Appreciate your help on technical support seriously....as its impossible for us to resolve our log in issue and no one to go to. Sincerely appreciate your attention on support matters.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
488 28 701

Hi @gogives 

I moved your reply to a new topic as the issue you are encountering is not related to the topic you responded too. 

To get assistance via the Shopify Help Center: 

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login
  2. Click Log in and attempt to sign in. 

If you are successful select your preferred method of communication from the listing shown, e.g. email, chat, phone

If you receive an error that prevents you from logging in however complete the following: 

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login
  2. Click Continue without logging in
  3. Enter unable login and review the results

If no results help, click the purple Continue button that appears below Get Support on the bottom of the page. From here you can select your desired communication method. 

If you are shown a prompt, Save time by authenticating with your store first you'll need to click I don't have a Shopify Stores followed by completing the form. 

Thanks!

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes