Error message - shopify payments - help!

njrumbo
1 0 0
I am getting these two error messages on my home page. It says I should receive an email to resolve the issue, but never did? How do I get this fixed?

our Shopify Payments account is on hold

Your store can’t accept new orders with Shopify Payments.

Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account

Contact Support for next steps on this standard review. This hold does not prevent your customers from checking out.

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
181 21 16

Hello @njrumbo!

This is Lana from Shopify. I see you're having some issues with your Shopify Payments so I wanted to help you out.

Thank you for all the context on the error messages that you're seeing. On that, I wanted to double check - are you seeing a banner/option anywhere that is requesting you to submit documents? If so, please do take some time to submit them there. Once you submit the requested documents, there will be a wait time to allow our team to review them for you, and I would advise you to keep an eye on your emails as that is where you will be contacted if if there is an issue or if they require more information. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders in your emails, as some of our correspondence can sometimes end up there.

If you have already sent the documents a while ago and you're still waiting to hear back, you can contact our support here to check for an update on this. I am directing you to this link because at the moment we are unable to look into your account details through the Shopify Community.
Also, if documents were never requested and there is no banner up on your admin for that at the moment, please do contact our support through the link I mentioned above. The message that you're seeing regarding the review is a standard process, but in the case that you did not submit anything on your part prior to this, it would be helpful to check it out with our support team. 

Let me know if you have any other questions on this and I will be happy to help.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes