Error when reviewing order

Highlighted
5 0 0

When customers get to the 'Review Order' stage of the checkout, the name that they've entered for the shipping address changes to the name entered for billing. We are a gift bouquet service so most of our orders have different names for shipping and billing and they keep getting mixed up at this stage. Any ideas how we can correct this glitch?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
804 41 123

Hey, @JayJames!

That's odd, could you post a link here to your store so I can test this out? Or would you have a screenshot of an order that went through with an incorrect name so I can dig into this for you further?

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi Ava,
My store is
https://www.scentednarcissi.co.uk/
I have tested it but can’t get it to make the mistake!! However, customers keep contacting us in a panic saying that the delivery address name changes to the billing address name at the last minute. I’m wondering if it’s a problem with Sagepay?
I’m really grateful to you for looking into it.
Many thanks,
Jay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
804 41 123

Oh, that is odd!

I'd like to dig a little deeper into this for you, but I'll need examples of orders in your admin where this has happened. This will allow me to get the full scope of the issue and ask our technical team to also lend a helping hand.

I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, would you be able to reply to that email? If you can, I'll be able to authenticate you as the account owner so I can look into this issue for you. You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #20835622. If you can reply to that email, we can get started.

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes