Just a reminder that our Shopify Community forums will be a longer wait for responses from Shopify as this isn't a chat or live support channel.
If you need assistance right away, please ensure that you reach out to our live support teams through our contact page while you're logged into your accounts.
This will help you get things cleared up right away for your customer imports if you encountered exactly the same issue as described in my earlier post here.
Here's how to contact our live support and get the help you need right away:
1. Head to our contact page question section and login to your store.
2. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:
3. Doing this will present you with links to relevant pages on our Help Center to help resolve your situation. There's also an option to contact us directly if you weren't able to find a solution in the help guides and need further help:
4. Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available at that particular moment:
5. If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.