Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi!

I am experiencing the same issue too. 

Would appreciate your help. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I too am experience the exact same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can you please help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi,

I am having the same issue.  Can someone please help?  My customer import CSV appears to be stuck.  It has been processing for two days.

Thanks.

Customer Import Error.Customer Import Error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
277 38 52

@KeithN thanks for the screenshot, this helps me see exactly the error message that indicates the issue.

This specific error means that you have a previous file stuck and will just need a quick flush through from our support team.

If you haven't been able to reach out to our live 24/7 support team yet, let me know.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 9

I'm getting the same error!

To solve a different Shopify bug, I was uploading a CSV file of 15,000 customers with certain tags added, but I only included 2 columns:

• email, and
  • tags

but there's nothing in the documentation, or any warnings, that by leaving out columns, it would wipe those columns' data clean for those records.

So effectively I have lost 15,000 customer's data.

So now, I have spent the past 6 hours trying to re-upload CSV files of those customers data

and it has gotten stuck twice.

and it rejects all records of telephone numbers that were there previously (before the records were wiped)

and it's rejecting duplicate telephone numbers that were there previously (before the records were wiped)

so as a workaround to that:
first I will upload all the customers with their telephone numbers as BLANK

then I have removed all the duplicate telephone numbers and will re-upload the CSV files AGAIN with the telephone numbers

So this is going to take me all day

r!stuck csv import.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Lilith,

I have been unable to contact the "live support team."  Can you initiate the flush?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Same error here: "A Customer Import is already in progress" im blocked and i need help, Shopify need to add an option to cancel importation

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 2

Hi Lilith,

I have the same problem here, uploading 5.000+ clients, it just import 2.400 and i have the last template format you provide, i have all the tabs (some of them for certain users are in blank, because some clients didnt put the celphone or zip code or etc.)

I try to upload other file but the same error shows. Please could you help me? thanks.

cleintes problema.PNG

0 Likes