Evaluate my Store

Lashela0209
2 0 0

Hello, 

I opened my store about a week ago. I’ve have close to 500 visits since Monday, however no sales. 

Any suggestions to make my site better? 

lashela.com

Thanks! 

0 Likes

Congrats on opening your store, I just wen through it, it looks good for a one product store

How do you have 500 visitors? Is it through paid ads?

The average conversion rate is 2% i.e. for 500 visitors you would had 10 sales

Maybe you're targeting the  wrong audience

Also something I saw you didn't have a popup that means you're not collecting the emails of interested people and that will make you lose a lot of money.

I am Joy Walker, CEO of Mailsy Marketing and I help stores just like you to generate extra revenue through emails.

Email me at joy@mailsymarketing.com what traffic source you're using right now then maybe I would be able to help you better 

CEO at mailsymarketing.com | Consistently increased 23% revenue for all clients just through emails.
Lashela0209
2 0 0

yes I have 500 visitors from tik Tok and Facebook ads. 

ok I will add a pop up to gather customers emails! Great idea. 

0 Likes

Hi @Lashela0209, I agree that setting up a pop-up is a great idea. However, I'd recommend you to show up the pop-up again when a visitor has the intent to exit. I tried and it worked! 

However, once you have the database, don't forget to trigger your visitors with email marketing like the discount offers, weekly digest (your blog), tips and tricks, etc. 

You can try ManySales for free to test and see whether these pop-ups and emails are good choices for your store.

Roberta I Going down to be brave, Going up to be strong
0 Likes