Event ticket idea

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm trying to think of the best way to sell individual event tickets but also a season ticket for access to 15+ events. 

There's only 50 tickets available for each event, So if somebody buys a season ticket, I want that person to select the exact events they wish to attend so we know we don't go over 50 people.

Any ideas of how I could make that happen?

My thought so far is when people will buy a ticket to the event, they receive a digital pdf ticket. I could then provide a promo code in the season pass ticket for them to then "purchase" each event they wish to attend. But I don't like that several people might be using the same promo code.

I wish something existed when once they have the season pass in their cart, they check the boxes for the individual events they wish to attend and then the quantity for those events is reduced.

Maybe another option could be making an automatic discount for when a certain dollar amount of the season ticket in the cart is reached. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 234

Never tried this app but maybe this would do it https://apps.shopify.com/event-ticketing? it does say in the description 'Ticket packages let's include multiple tickets per variant purchased' so maybe. Perhaps worth reaching out to the app developers and asking them if it supports what you are after.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

ahh, gave it a shot but not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking to bundle items/events as an individual product, but then let the user decide which items/events they want basically. I know that's weird, maybe there's a smarter workflow. Really I just want to be able to automatically keep track on how many attendees are going to each event.

0 Likes