Exchange Marketplace “your store is not eligible”

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am trying to list my store on exchange but I get this error “your store is not eligible to list on exchange marketplace” I believe my store is eligible as I meet all the requirements. The only thing I can think of that may of held me up before this was my shopify payouts ID was not accepted but now it is accepted. So why is my store not eligible to be listed.

I really need an answer,

Lyndon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
612 64 96

Hey, @Lyndon96!

Thanks for reaching out about this. I can understand your urgency and frustration.

Your Shopify Payments account could potentially have been the issue causing your store to be ineligible to list on the Exchange Marketplace. However, it’s the standing of your account that is the determining factor. Your store must be able to use Shopify Payments, and your account must be in good standing in order for you to list your store on the Exchange. If there was an issue with your payouts, like for example the bank account wasn’t able to accept payouts, this shouldn’t have been the reason for it since it isn’t a reflection of the integrity of your account.

One of the more common reasons a store may not be eligible to list on the Exchange Marketplace is if it is still in the trial period, and thus an invoice has not yet been generated for the account, as seen below (see the Help Doc for Listing Eligibility). 

20-09-kkkjn-q9eu1

When did you start your store? You can check to see if you have been issued an invoice by going to ‘Settings > Billing’. Any invoices will be displayed in the Bills section. 

Let me know what you find. If after reviewing the eligibility list you are still uncertain as to why you are not able to create a listing for it, please let me know. I’d be happy to take a closer look and investigate it further for you. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi is there a way my account can come out of the trial now and I billed
straight away?
0 Likes