Experienced Shopify Virtual Assistant

Ecommaster
2 0 1

Available to assist you virtually with anything within Shopify in general. Feel free to contact if you're needing some of these things taken off of your plate.

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

Some tips to help you out:

1) Create a website (or LinkedIn for an easy way) to show your portfolio / skills / about you.

2) Fill out your profile, upload an image, include a signature.

I don't need an assistant but I hire often, and was a freelancer for many years. The internet is full of scammers and people with unethical business practices, so you want to show you're a real person with a personality that cares about doing quality work.

It's ok to be new, people will take chances on new freelancers based on personality and attitude, so if you're low on experience show the skills you do have or are learning in your content (website or LinkedIn is great for freelancers), and show your personality. For example, if you love dogs then show a picture with your dog on your about page, that's showing personality and when you apply to work with a store that sells dog treats, the store owner will connect with you on a higher level and think, "hey this guy loves dogs, I bet he'd enjoy working with a dog brand."

Just some tips to help you get going and land gigs you enjoy doing.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
Ecommaster
2 0 1

I really appreciate the tips sir! Thank you so much!