Expired Domain-HELP

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, My Domain expired and I really need help recovering it. I can provide details for it when needed

I REALLY need this issue to be resolved

Please help

-Wali Mahmood

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @Deafapparel,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I've just emailed you privately to help authenticate the account and so we can discuss some billing queries in a bit more detail. For anyone else that might be experiencing the same issue, our support can help renew an expired domain as long as the domain has not expired for more than 30 days. Feel free to contact our support here anytime, we're available 24/7. As well, you can enable or disable the auto-renew function for your domain as mentioned in this guide or as mentioned in this video tutorial at 2:22. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ted,

We have an issue with our domain www.shoptulola.com and it said the domain has been expired. When we try to check for the renewal, it needs an account to log in which we don't have the account detail. Could you please help us with how to renew the domain? or where should we check for the email so we can set up to forgot the password? This is our first-time experience this kind of issue since usually we automatically renew the payment.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @marcella_tulola,

Thanks for letting me know! I emailed you earlier today in regards to this and I've raised your query further. If you've any other questions please let me know! 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes