Export Sales Report With Currency

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello,

I am using the Analytics Sales over time report to track my sales and I use it to export CSV files of my sales.?
My problem is that in the CSV file it doesn't indicate what is the currency used, and if the sales sum is already converted to a specific currency (For example USD). Is there any way to export a CSV file with a column of the currency?

Another question: Can a shop have multiple currencies?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Bumping for more views.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Bumping for more views.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

This app can help you: Currency Converter Master 

Please check it out! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks, but I need native solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @Yoni_Parametrix 

In Shopify you can export orders to a CSV file with a currency field which will tell you the currency that the order was paid in. For more information, you can check here.

To export orders to a CSV file, you can follow steps on this tutorial.

A Shopify store can have multiple currencies, you can read more about it here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/multi-currency.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks for the help!

If my I have multiple currencies enabled in my shop, will I see the order in the "Orders" page with the default currency or converted to the currency that the customer paid with?
If so, I can fully rely on the sales report CSV because it will be exported in one currency.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
299 13 26

I did not try yet but according the link above, you will see the order with the currency that the customer paid with

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

From my understanding the link only says the payment system will be converted to the regional currency, it doesn't say the store itself is aware of the change.

Is anyone here familiar with the case?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Bumping for visibility.

0 Likes