Export product images to my computer

Tourist
9 0 1

I have a handful of sales reps who are starting to use apps to write orders, and they need a product image for each sku to put into their wholesale apps. I'd love to just download them all in bulk from my shopify store instead of individually pulling them all from my computer into one big file (i'm not the most organized person so this would take forever!). I know I can download urls of all of them, but again - wouldn't that mean I would have to individually download each image from each url? That does not sound fun! Is this something I can do within shopify? Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 0 44

Hey Beth, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

At this time, there wouldn't be an easy way to bulk download all the product images in your store to your computer. I can definitely see how this would be a tedious and frustrating task for you to do, so I will send this as a feature request to our developers. Maybe this will be something we can add to our platform in the future! 

That said, after doing a quick search in our App Store, I came across an app that would let you sync your product images to your Dropbox. This might help as you should then be able to download your Dropbox folder to your computer. Check out the app SyncIMG here

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 3

Has this feature been included yet.  I'm trying to do the exact same thing.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I just accidentally deleted a lot of products and had to manually recreate and upload the images, it took about three hours and not even with only 100 products.. Why is there no easier way?? 

0 Likes

Hi all!

We have just released the app that allows to download product images in bulk: https://apps.shopify.com/mega-image-exporter

0 Likes