Exporting image urls all in one row in csv file

3 0 0

Hi,

When exporting products to a csv file, each image URL is on a new row. Is there a way to get all images for each product on one row, in separate columns so that I can do a lookup by the variant SKU number and find them to add to a different spreadsheet. Currently the sku is found only on the top image. 

I am trying to extract certain fields of all our products to a new spreadsheet to list on a specific marketplace. I grab the data by column. This works for all fields except for images. I can only do the first image this way. All the rest I have been copying and pasting which obviously is a total waste of time for hundreds of products. Is there a way to export each image to a different column or does anyone know of a quick way to do this on excel.

Swinsbac_0-1606956897740.png

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

How did you export that data? Out of the box or you needed an app to do that? I need a quick and reliable way to export file names along with their URLs into a spreadsheet. Thanks!

0 Likes
3 0 0

@Emilie_Jalie 

This is out of the box. On the product page, click export. It will export all fields in the product page.

Swinsbac_0-1608240193983.png

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
I need URLs that are stored in Settings - Files and not necessarily linked to any product. Just need the whole list of what is in there.
0 Likes