Hi i have linked paypal to my store and have even opted for apple pay but still the checkout page shows a message under express checkout that
"Express checkout isn't available right now. Try refreshing the page or fill out your information to check out."
can someone guide about what to do to get rid of this message and make express checkout available
I FOUND A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM, FINALLY.
So after adding paypal and Klarna pay merchants, I discovered my express checkout options on my checkout page had dissapered.
My solution was simple:
1. Shopify Admin
2. Customise Theme
3. Select Product pages from the dropdown menu
4. Select Product pages tab that is now found in the options within the Product pages.
5. Select THEME SETTINGS that is fixed at the bottom of the page. WARNING, if you did not select Product pages twice, once from the drop down and once again from the tab lower down, you will not see the THEME SETTINGS fixed to the bottom of the page.
5. Scroll down to "Show dynamic checkout buttons" which will probably be selected.
Uncheck this option. Click Save. Re-check this option again to activate the Express checkout options. Click Save.
6. Refresh you www.store-name.com site, add a product to the cart and proceed to checkout and SMILE, as your problem should now be fixed.
Hopefully as mine was;-)))