Extending Free Trail Period

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Shopify Team,

I am unable to find the option in the dashboard to extend my trial period to 90 days. I am currently working on a website with a designer and would like to extend the trial period as lots of work to do before going live.

Could you please extend the trial period?

Shop - https://zzenart.myshopify.com/

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @GarethB!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

In March, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1, this offer has ended and we’re returning to our standard 14-day free trial. This offer was always a temporary measure, intended to help new business owners who were beginning their journey during the Covid-19 pandemic. Now that it has been internally marked as expired, our systems would not allow me to add the 90 days for you manually.

I can always help answer any questions you may have about starting out though! This should hopefully speed up your set-up time. Has your 14-day trial ended already? If so, I can look into extending it by another 14 days if you haven't already had a trial extension (as the system only allows us to add this extra extension once).

Let me know and I will see what I can do for you - thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Lulu wrote:

Hey, @GarethB!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

In March, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1, this offer has ended and we’re returning to our standard 14-day free trial. This offer was always a temporary measure, intended to help new business owners who were beginning their journey during the Covid-19 pandemic. Now that it has been internally marked as expired, our systems would not allow me to add the 90 days for you manually.

I can always help answer any questions you may have about starting out though! This should hopefully speed up your set-up time. Has your 14-day trial ended already? If so, I can look into extending it by another 14 days if you haven't already had a trial extension (as the system only allows us to add this extra extension once).

Let me know and I will see what I can do for you - thank you! 

Hello Shopify, 

I am wondering if someone could help me extend my trial period? I only have 4 days left and I am have been experiencing delays with launching my store as I need more time to deal with product sourcing  and adding essential apps enhancement. Please kindly advise me with regards to my concern. 

Thank you..  

Best Regards,

Zopica 

https://zopi-cari.myshopify.com

0 Likes