Extending Trial

Solved
KrisSG
2 0 0

Hi! 

I'm in the process of setting up my store. Could anyone please let me know how to extend the trial period? I need more time for development plus my bank account is still being setup. 

Store name is: Secret Training SG

Thanks! 

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 56 75

Hello @KrisSG !

If you're looking to extend your free trial, contact Shopify before it ends so they can review your request directly. Also, be sure to use the account owner email and include which .myshopify.com account you'd like them to review!

If you have a Partners account, you could create a new Development store and have more time to work on the shop.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 359 746

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KrisSG,

You will need to reach out to the support team directly to inquire about your trial extension. We are unable to look into account specific queries via the Community. You can contact the support team directly here to log in and talk to someone in real time about this. There are no guarantee's for a trial extension either and each request is reviewed individually. 

Do you have any other questions about getting your store set up in the meantime? If so, let me know! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KrisSG
2 0 0

Hi Nick,  When I log in to the help centre there is no chat option or email address to contact support. I'm just sent in an endless loop. Could you please advice? 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 359 746

Hi @KrisSG,

Once you log in with your store details for verification processes you need to put something into the search bar and press the search button. Once you do this it will take you to what my screenshot looks like below: 

15-54-vq02k-o18hq

From here, click the 'Continue' button and it will take you to the different ways to contact our support team directly in real time, such as live chat, e-mail or callback:

15-55-zkn12-hpnxp

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes