FB ADS VRS GOOGLE ADS

Highlighted
7 0 0

Good evening fellow members! 

If I have a monthly budget of $200 to spend on online ads, which platform would you recommend to start out targeting women between the ages of 18-35 for my online shoe store?

Any advice is highly appreciated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Don't do any online ad as your budget is to small...maybe $500/month wold be fine to start with Google Ads and their shopping ad product. You are better to invest your time in public relations/PR, content marketing and start trying to learn SEO. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello,

If you want to get fast results, I think FB ADS is the solution for your ad. However, if you want to advertise on GOOGLE ADS, it doesn't matter, but I don't recommend it because usually people will be more likely to have a high consumptive attitude when playing social media. Hopefully this can be a reference for you.

Sorry for my bad English.

Abu Ubaidillah,

yukinternet.com - yukristen.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

thank you for your response! Could you elaborate more in regards to focusing more on pr, content and seo as opposed to starting with a small $200 budget. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
250 18 65

Hello,

If your budget is low. I suggest you submit your store content to Google, Bing and other major search engines to generate sales through organic search.

I recommend using SEO APPs such as flare, which regularly and verifiably submit your store content to major Search Engines such as Google and Bing.

Hope this was helpful.

Asha

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Hello,

If you have a small budget it is harder, but not impossible. I would try Smart Shopping ads with a smart bidding strategy where you can save some money. Also, I would like to give you a tip to use BlueWinston.com automation tool. They will help you automate your products and campaigns within a few minutes. Also, they can make you pilot campaigns for free.

Have a nice day.

0 Likes