FB account disabled before running any ads

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello everyone.

I recently started a store and I tried to set up my facebook business manager to start running ads. I logged in with my personal account, created a page for my business and everything was ok.

Then, I went back to shopify to link my store with facebook and I got the notification that my personal ad account has been disabled without any notice or reason behind the ban.

I then tried to create a new facebook account, a new page and I even followed a detailed guide to make sure I'm not missing any steps but once again I GOT DISABLED.

It appears that only my personal ad account is disabled. The business assets appear to be fine.

Also, the product I am selling on my website is an electronic device (bluetooth speaker/lamp/wireless charger www.allinthekit.com) so it does not violate any facebook policy as far as I am concerned.

Do you guys have any idea why am I getting automatically disabled from the very beginning?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same exact thing happened to me today. I have a 10+ year old personal FB account with no issues ever, and it's just GONE. I can't retrieve my FB page at all. Is there a fix for this??

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

same thing happened to me!
And there's no way to undo it because facebook support stinks. There's no way to contact them at all. 

I think that setting up facebook through shopify triggered the ban. I think this is Shopify's fault, personally.

0 Likes