FB issue

Highlighted
2 0 0

I was having an issue with my items showing up in my FB shop. So my idea was to disconnect it and reconnect it. 

Now I get this with no further explantion.

"After a requested review of this commerce account, we confirmed that it doesn't comply with our Commerce Eligibility Requirements, so your shop isn't visible to potential customers."

Can anyone help me resolve this? My shop was fine before I deleted it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is a Shopify feed issue, it's been know for at least a year but they still haven't fixed the issue. You'll likely notice on the Facebook side its not communicating properly which will lead to indefinite Commerce account suspension. I was able to link it to Shopify after the same issue arouse from Google Merchant except they will allow you to fix the issue, Facebook not so much because the automated system is what is flagging you and doesn't exactly notify the support staff on their end, during my talks with Facebook support they aren't seeing my account as suspended but note there is a feed issue but on my end it shows as suspended. I wish I could give you the answer but it comes down to Shopify has to fix it on their end, I would reach out directly to them instead of community.

0 Likes