FEEDBACK. Increase sales. Www.angelicascustomcreations.com

Highlighted
2 0 0
hello all,
My website is www.angelicascustomcreations.com for jewelry and other handmade items. Most of my inventory is jewelry at the moment but will continue to grow as all custom Creations items. The feedback I get on my products is great and the customers in person and facebook are loyal and come back that adore the product.

On my webpage I get visitors and instagram/facebook advertising does help to send people to my webpage as the ads intrigue them as I can see in my analytics, and I have noticed that instagram advertising does better to send them than fb to website

But conversion does not complete and My Shopify site do not reflect success which small and hope to grow...of any completed orders i have received in my fb group mornin person. I hope to not only convert views to sales but to entice more towards my website

I would love get honest feedback on my page.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @AngelicasCustom ,

I just reviewed your store. I think you need to work on your store to make the user want to purchase. Below are some ways:

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is low, 63%. It should be 75. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. Provide detailed product description. Also, provide multiple product images and insert it into a carousel.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you I greatly appreciate any and all feedback
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
299 11 62

Hi @AngelicasCustom welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and the option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

3. Pay attention to the look and feel of your site, especially the color palette to ensure it contributes to delightful user experience and nudges visitors to take the desired action. Read more here the importance of color theory.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes