FRAUD WITH US BY YOUR PARTNER MOGIGS.IN

Highlighted
2 0 0

Bangalore
Embassy Golf Links, Cinnabar Hills
Bangalore, Karnataka 560071
India it is in name of shopify.com same owner of the mogigs.in website.

purchase one tablet from mogigs.in website but till that I haven't received any response inspite of several mails to support and contact us team
however I have mailed them more than three times but still there is no response
MY PAID 2499 RS ORDER IS MGS1573

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Yes ,same with me.I also placed an order for mobile  phone &paid 3100/rupees against this.But now after too many emails,no response  from this company . I think this is a fraud company.So this is duty of shopify to take necessary  action against  these fraudster.My order I'd is Mgs 1698

Rohit

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

https://cybercrime.gov.in/
Complaint on this website cyber cell will take action and get you payment refunded...also your information will be safe..
I complained and I got positive response

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi everyone, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

In instances like this, Shopify doesn't have any direct involvement with the businesses using our platform, we don’t assist in the day to day operations of the company, we just provide a platform to host their store.

What we do suggest is to contact the store owner directly from the info provided on their store. If you do find that you are not receiving any reply, we would recommend checking your spam folder to make sure they have not passed through to here instead. If you still are unable to get in contact with the store owner, we then suggest contacting your bank directly regarding the purchase that you have made. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account.

We do, however, take any suspicion of fraudulent stores very seriously. If you think the store is operating illegally or in a harmful way, please let us know in our Acceptable Use Policy form here. There is a community post created with all the information you need to know about this which you might find useful here also. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi,
Please send me the copy of that mail,so that I can also do the same.
Rohit
0 Likes