Facebook Ad wont publish

odettey
1 0 2

When I try to make a Facebook ad, it says:

There is 1 error with this activity: A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes.

How can I fix this?
joshbell
1 0 0

I am experiencing this same problem

0 Likes
KpetoM
1 0 0

I have the same problem... Can fix it?

0 Likes
Tee-Zoo
2 0 0

Solution-

Go to your Facebook business manager account. Under business settings, go to business info. Provide your email address and click on " Send verification Email"

Go to your inbox and verify it. If not found in primary inbox, try checking under social tab or spam. Once verified, edit your facebook campaign on shopify and re-submit it.

That's It.

0 Likes
juliewitmermaps
Excursionist
30 0 3

I have the same problem and my email address is verified. I've emailed the app support and they are waiting to hear back from Facebook devs.

Tee-Zoo
2 0 0
You can go to your Facebook ads manager directly and make changes in the
incorrect fields. It will be resolved.
0 Likes
juliewitmermaps
Excursionist
30 0 3

Hi, 

There are no incorrect fields - there are no errors at all in the Ads Manager. It spontaneously started working for me yesterday and I did nothing differently. 

This is a Facebook issue that their devs are working on. It's intermittent and affecting only some merchants, but ongoing, and they are working on it.

0 Likes
frontiera
12 0 0

i am also experiencing this issue

facebook and shopify connect well but adv not working.

any one found solution??

0 Likes
dlgbridal
1 0 0

Has anyone found a solution? I still cannot publish ads on Shopify

0 Likes
frontiera
12 0 0

Hi dear,

I don't think there is solution, as i contacted to shopify deverloper and they also not so sure what is the main problem.

My stie is linked well with facebook, facebook shop, instagram, instagram shop and google adv.

Although they are all well linked, i can't advertise through shopify to facebook.

You just advertise by facebook advertise manager and link up your website. 

and it will auto advertise on ur instagram too.

That will be fastest to do advertise. 

0 Likes