Facebook Add help

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I have been running my store for about six months now and been slowly building traffic, sales and a customer base.

My problem is- no matter how I try to create a Facebook add I seem to get mix results with no clear indication on what has worked. I look over the ads, and will see that Males between the ages of 24 and 35 have clicked on the link to a ad I posted,so I adjust the targeting and sales will fall along with traffic etc. I am at a bit of a dead end. 

I know there are plenty of online courses, but it's knowing which ones are actually reliable. My overall goal is to hire a marketing company, once I have a steady turnover. 

My question is can anyone one offer me help or at least point me to someone who can help me with targeting? I understand the basics, just not how to optimise them for my products. 

Many thanks, 

Tom 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Tom! 

I Own www.TheoleBull.com and we use Springbot, they not only helped me design all of my facebook ads but they also a/b tested which adds/what time/where the ads performed the most. I made 5,000$ with them after my first 90 days. 

I would highly recommend seeing them, the sales guys can be a little aggressive- but they are super down to earth, so if you wanted to just see it- I'm sure they would be happy to show you. 

The Gentleman who first reached out to me was Miles Tinsley, Here is his email MTinsley@springbot.com

you can email me- If you have any other questions about my experience with them. 

lauren.gentile@aol.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Tom! 

I Own www.TheoleBull.com and we use Springbot, they not only helped me design all of my facebook ads but they also a/b tested which adds/what time/where the ads performed the most. I made 5,000$ with them after my first 90 days. 

I would highly recommend seeing them, the sales guys can be a little aggressive- but they are super down to earth, so if you wanted to just see it- I'm sure they would be happy to show you. 

The Gentleman who first reached out to me was Miles Tinsley, Here is his email MTinsley@springbot.com

you can email me- If you have any other questions about my experience with them. 

lauren.gentile@aol.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 7

Hello Tom,

Brandon here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

We have some videos and blog posts that should help you with your Facebook Ads and targeting.

Thanks for posting!

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 2

Hey Tom! 

I would love to help :)

shoot me an email: Amanda.morisey@aol.com!

Thanks

0 Likes
18 0 0

Hello dear,

Thank for posting your question here. I've seen and feel this problem. Try Hire some VA Virtual Assistant via Freelancer fiverr or peopleperhour.

You can buy hourly as well read review their first and first test them. If you will get result copy their method and move on.

Your Problem is the You're not Setting Targeted Audience. First make your mission and Vision clear who are your buyer and why they buy from your store.

Problem Solved

Thank you

Sagar Ganatra Seo

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 1

FACEBOOK BUSINESS ACCOUNT FOR RENT 

Hey, guys…!

My buddy and I offer renting fb accounts , farmed by us .

An account can spend 5-10k depending on what you run and how you cloak .

Unlimited accounts - hit me up on skype: manhdung1511

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I haven't seen much success running FB ads, what's the key to having sucess, to turn the amount of customers visting your site and then converting them into sales? 

Could it be having all the backend apps to help push the sale through? Or always running sales, disocunt codes, and giveaways on your FB ads? 

Feedback needed. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

You can send me link. because for this seo is good rather than facebook ad. 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Tom,

As for facebook targetting audience you can use this facebook tool (it wont hurt your pocket) http://audiencespot.com and its highly recommended as help alot on my conversion and time especially looking for new target audience..beside that pls watch this youtube video on facebook ads case study https://youtu.be/jauOYwOHCkc 

thks

Dave

0 Likes