Facebook Advertising

MotivateMeTees
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi Shopify family, 

I don't know about you all, but I've had the worst time dealing with facebook advertising. Two of my three ad accounts have been banned and I have no idea why. 

I'm only advertising motivational, faith-based apparel lol. 

When I read the ad policies, I don't see what I've done wrong. I asked support and they couldn't tell me, smh. 

On the other hand, when I did advertise with Facebook, I saw how powerful it was when done right. I got a ton a traffic. 

Has anybody had a tough time advertising with Facebook? 

I'm completely turned off. 

What are some other platforms to advertise on? I'm currently on Pinterest, Google and I'm thinking about trying Snapchat. 

I'm in the Top 10% in terms of traffic, of stores that launched the same week as me, so I guess that's good. 

However, I haven't had a ton a sales yet. I just launched on 1/15/21.

Has anyone looked into Twitter ads? 

Hope to hear from some of you soon. 

By the way, here's the link to my store: motivateme-tees.com

Tell me what you think! 

0 Likes
Mad_Modeler
Explorer
114 1 16

Due to Covid 19 Facebook is relying heavily on algorithms to filter out what it considers to be non PC posts and images.

Check your image ALT descriptions and also check that your written descriptions cannot be construed as abuse or bullying.

This is a real example;

I am a member of a Royal Navy Submariners page, last Saturday a person joined the page who I hadn't heard of for over 40 years, so all I did was post to him,

"How are you, you salty old sea dog"

I was hit with a 7 day ban for that.

Facebook will also ban anything it considers to be false news or not true, as a platform it is dying, people are leaving it in droves

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
310 7 39

Once a few people click on your Ad, you can place your ad on Facebook, Instagram, Network, and Messenger. You can access all your ads on the site by creating a service.

1. Describe the whole process: Use phone options or other graphics to display information about the devices your audience uses.
  2. Do this in a few steps: Advertising on platforms and tools is simple. Build your ad individually and then choose automatic submission to add the most popular sites to reach your audience. No size or size required.
  3. Keep it simple and friendly: Lose control. The controls make it easier to use methods to restrict the placement of your site and ad.

Discover the differences between Facebook and Instagram users and use these insights from IQ to find the right marketing strategy for each stream.

0 Likes