Facebook Business

Highlighted
10 0 0

hello experts,

i'm here for know some thing tell me about facebook ads 

can i use facebook ads on my website like google adsens ?

if yes! so how can i apply for facebook ads ? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 6 75

Hey, Alex!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify. ?

You can certainly use Facebook ads for your website. Check out the following resources to get you started:

Building your Facebook following is an important step to make your business look professional. I would recommend you run a Like Campaign before you advertise a product directly. 

To run successful Facebook ads on a Shopify store, consider using Kit. It's free to use, it just runs off your Facebook ad budget. Kit will help you target your ads, can help create the ads and can also do re-targeting to convert previous visitors into customers. Check out the Kit Guide and if you want to see it in action, check out the free Kit webinar. If you join the live webinar, you can ask questions. If you don't see a suitable timeslot, there is a recorded version available. 

Let me know what else you've tried for marketing. Perhaps we can come up with some more ideas for you.

I wish you all the best with your business!

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
54 0 2

Hi, basically you dont use ads on your website, you need to put ads in facebook so that from come from facebook to your website. Above post by Aria is explanatory enough, still if you need help let me know. 

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
0 Likes