Facebook - Can't Add Products - HELP!

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi - My facebook store has now been reviewed an approved. I have selected a number of products and a collection to be available on Facebook, but despite everything I have read, i have no idea how to sync these with facebook. Is anybody able to advise. I'm sure I am missing something simple but its driving me crazy!!

Thanks so much for any tips!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Hey, @LadyKM.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

Thank you for your question. I'm glad to hear that and I'm happy to help. I have some questions I want to ask to explore this with you:

Do you already have the Facebook sales channel installed? You'll need to have this channel installed before you can start selling on Facebook. Check out the steps in our help doc here: Setting up Facebook sales channel if you haven't added this to your store. 

Once you've installed the Facebook channel, you'll need to set-up Facebook Shop. Here's our help doc that outlines how you can do this: Setting up Facebook Shop. In the third point listed in the help doc, you will need to make sure your products are available to Facebook by publishing them. To do this, you can follow the instructions listed here: Publishing to Facebook Shop

Let me know if this helps you accomplish this!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes