Facebook Doesn't connect Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved.

2 0 1

Hello,

I have tried to integrate the Facebook sales channel to my store. The problem I have is that every time I log out and log in again or even refresh the Shopify site I get the following message "Your products aren’t currently published to Facebook. Enable your Facebook Shop to start selling on Facebook." I enable the shop and get the "Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved." but if I log out and log in again or even refresh the site I get the "your products are not currently published..." message again.

It's been like this for a little over a week now. I can't tag products on Instagram because of this.  How can this be fixed ASAP? Please help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Hey, @Jdzub!

We've received a handful of reports about the Facebook channel and from the details you've outlined, it sounds as though your account is affected. If you have access to a mobile device, would you mind installing the Shopify app, then connect your Facebook store from within the app? There have been reports that this solves the issue, however, if it doesn't let me know! 

-Peter

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi @Peter  This work around does not work

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Thank you for giving that step a try! I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email listed on your account. If you could follow up there then I can get your ticket escalated for further review. 

-Peter

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Peter

I am having the same problem for about 2 weeks now

Please help me, i cant start selling until the issue is resolved

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Hey, @shibz143!

I've sent you a follow-up email to gain access to your account so I can escalate your issue up to our technical support. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Mine won't review and connect either. I tried the mobile app work around and that did not work. Help!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Hey, @ahon8!

I've sent you a follow-up email! 

Chat soon. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

mine as well i don't know what the problem is

0 Likes
2 0 0

GUYS THIS IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION JUST REMOVE FACEBOOK AS A SELLING CHANEL AND ADD IT AGAIN, 

Facebook changing their terms and conditions from time to time and you need to accept them, they just got updated on the 19th of March 2019 and the only way to accept them is by re connecting your account, 

Please don't try doing anything else it will not work

0 Likes