Facebook Doesn't connect Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I have the same facebook issue, can I have support ?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I have verified on several occasions that my settings are all correct and I STILL can not get my account to review and get approved. What the heck is going on?! I've already chatted with support and all she had to tell me was "wait for facebook." It's been a week now. A WEEK. What is the problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1060 63 205

@sarahdjafri @jamielynnhughes @Kenyork 

If you've followed the steps mentioned in my previous post and disconnecting, then reconnecting the sales channel does not resolve the issue within 48 hours, then we'll want to try the following steps:

• Delete the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin,
  • Remove Shopify from the Business integrations, and then log out of Facebook,
  • Re-install the Facebook Sales Channel in the Shopify admin, and attempt to connect.

Once you've re-installed the channel, we'll need to wait another 48 hours to determine if Facebook will approve your store. If 48 hours pass, then please let me know as I can escalate your store to our Technical Support for further review. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I tried those steps already when I called Shopify support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This worked for me!! Immediately. I was approved within seconds. Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1060 63 205

@sarahdjafri 

Thank you for letting me know. I have sent you an email with "Shopify Forum Support" as the subject. If you can reply there with the requested information, I can get this escalated for further review. 

@jamielynnhughes 

Amazing! Happy that worked!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes