Facebook Doesn't connect Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved.

1 0 0
Hi i can't seem to connect my fb page to shopify.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
822 45 134

@Darock79 

I've shipped you an email. You'll need to follow up there with the requested information so I can get this looked into. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

I am having this issue too. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
822 45 134

@Nantucket_Perfu 

I've shipped you an email! 

Chat soon!

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

what was the cause for these issues,  ive spent hours on the shopify chat tonight with no success, tried deleting and reinstalling with two different accounts and everytime i get the login popup and cant get no further

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
822 45 134

Hi, @Deej46

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with getting your Facebook page connected with your Shopify account. When you say you get the "login pop" up, what are you referring to? Could you share a screenshot? 

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'd like to add my name to the list of people for whom facebook integration is not working. I get the message "Manage your collections on Shopify. Go to Shopify". 

I also never see a catalog created, although the Instagram setting on Shopify lists this:

Select Products for video-book-central.myshopify.com from the Products page in your Instagram options.

I am confused and frustrated. I do have a collection pointing to facebook, and previously, when I tried to set up a shop I did see a about 60 products out of the 120 or so in the collection show up.

Please email me for permission you need to help or whatever.

Thanks,

Brien Lee

0 Likes