Facebook Dynamic Ads

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

The facebook products feed from my store shows the warning "Without google_product_category information, your products may not appear the way you want them to in ads." and the pixel helper on my website shows "Facebook Pixel can't match products." I created the products feed using the app "Facebook Product Feed (by Flexify)". How do I fix this this error and start dynamic ads?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 0

Hi Siddiqui, 

This error occurs when the product data in the XML feed does not match the data on the Shopify product page. 

Perhaps you could try another app to generate the feed.

With a slight bias, I can highly recommend ShoppingFeeder to generate a feed for Facebook Dynamic Product Ads

CEO - ShoppingFeeder. ShoppingFeeder the most advanced tool for Google Shopping on Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. But is there any other way to do this without spending money? any other free app maybe?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 1 7

Hi Siddiqui,

This may be a little late, but if you want to create your own custom Facebook product feed, here is a brief writeup on how to do so using a custom collection template:

https://business.czarto.com/2016/11/22/shopify-diy-facebook-product-feed/

This is somewhat advanced, but if you know some basic coding you should be able to figure it out.

Best,

Alex

Digital Marketing @ Manitobah.ca | Pendleton.ca | Aigle.ca
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

My name is Romchy, I am with the support of Shopify Product-Feed - Facebook Google. This is a service that will solve your tasks of synchronizing (using XML feed) your shop Shopify with advertising services Facebook Shopping, Google Merchant Center aka Google Shopping, Instagram Shopping, Yottos AdLoad, Pinterest.

Use the Shopify Product-Feed - Facebook Google
There is both a free version and a paid one with advanced features.

Everything works well! There is file generation for all the most effective sales channels.

1. HOW TO CREATE A PIXEL IN THE BUSINESS MANAGER OF THE FACEBOOK

2. HOW TO CONNECT FEED PRODUCT TO FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM

3. HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PRODUCTS IN YOUR FACEBOOK STORE USING FEED PRODUCT

4. HOW TO LAUNCH DYNAMIC REMARKETING IN FACEBOOK USING FEED PRODUCT

But if you do not want to dive into all the marketing nuances, contact Yottos by filling out the client form: https://yottos.com/brief
They will help you in bringing an interested audience with a sales goal.

They themselves will manage your campaigns and all settings.

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center

→ or Video Help Center Shopify Feed Product
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes