Facebook/Instagram Blocked my Website

1 0 0

Facebook has apparently blocked my Shopify store for being malicious. I've had my website only open for a while now and my customers have now been DMing me on Instagram saying that my website has been blocked for being malicious. My website is zuello.com and is completely safe. When I try clicking the link to my store on https://instagram.com/zuelloshop/ it states how my website is not safe. How do I fix this problem?

EDIT: I removed the link from my Instagram and tried to put it back in and now it gives me a message saying that I can't publish my website due to an automated spam block. There is no spam for my website and I haven't sent spam in any way. Please help so I can get my website up and running ASAP.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, same critical issue here. Did you find how to solve this?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I have the same problem. It started some weeks ago on Instagram. The link to my website was refused and I couldn't like or follow anybody anymore.
When removing the link from my profile, I could like and follow again. When I tried to enter the link in my profile again, I get the message "We're unable to save your changes due to an automated spam block. If this is a mistake, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience". Now I can't change anything in my profile anymore. Tried sending a message to IG, but no answer. 
It is the link to my website that caused the problem, my site is seen as spam by Instagram (and Facebook). I can't even include the link to my website in a FB post. 
When doing a search on google, this problem apparently is known but no solution is provided.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Kazim,

Did you manage to resolve the problem? If so - any advice?

I have faced the similar issue with my web-site and can't find a way out, so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Andrey

0 Likes
2 0 1

Same thing happened here...

0 Likes
2 0 1
Someone please help me if you found a resolution. I’m now facing the same problem & it’s hurting my business badly. Sales have gone down by more than 50%. My website is 100% safe & has a good reputation according to all search engines and scam analysis websites. Idk why facebook & instagram list my website as spam. I never spammed before in my life. Someone please help. I have no other way to support myself
1 Like
1 0 1

Did you get this issue resolved at all? We have the exact same problem :(

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
I’m praying there is a solution :( my website cant be used on instagram even though it’s 100% safe! I never spammed a day in my life! I used to be able to share my website with no issues.
0 Likes
2 0 2

I found a solution! I just had my online boutique website URL blocked by facebook and instagram due to "spam." I found a guy on Fiverr.com that unblocks domains from Instagram and Facebook SUCCESSFULLY! He unblocked mine in less than a few hours! I can now advertise on Instagram and Facebook once again! I'm including the screenshots he sent to me after successfully getting my website URL unblocked. I am just here to help all the businesses that are saying they have had their website URL blocked as I had the same problem and do not want to see all these small businesses suffer. Hope this helps!

Screenshot%20%28295%29.pngScreenshot%20%28296%29.png

1 Like