Facebook Issue

Solved
Tourist
5 1 0

hi guys . i have 2 questions abou facebook and instagram !

1 - I connected my store facebook to shopify platform but its under review for 2 weeks !!

what should i do ? 

facebook.jpg

2 - I have this issue with instagram too . what should i do ? i just want to tag my store products in instagram . 

instagram .jpg

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
485 13 109

Hey, @Youtaasboutique!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting your Facebook and Instagram channels. I will help you with that.

First of all, it's not possible to connect the Instagram channel until the Facebook channel is successfully connected. This will be the reason Instagram declared you ineligible for product tagging. I can't guarantee there's not another reason as well but I recommend you completely disconnect the Instagram channel for now.

As for Facebook, there are a few things you can check that may have caused the delay. First of all, make sure you selected the Shopping & Retail category. If you selected any other category, it won't work. This guide has the complete list of available categories and this one explains how to change it if you previously selected the wrong one.

The next thing you need to do is ensure your shop tab is switched on. You should be able to see it in the menus on the left of your page if it is:

If you need to switch to the shopping template, this guide explains how to do that.

It normally takes up to 48 hours for Facebook to approve a store. Once you've corrected these details, you will most likely still have to wait for approval.

If these things are already correct and it still hasn't been approved, please reach out to our support so that we can authenticate you and escalate for you.

Once your Facebook channel is set up correctly, it will be worth starting again with Instagram to see if that one is then approved.

You can find out more about the Facebook channel in this guide and the Instagram channel in this one.

Let me know how you get on.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hello @Youtaasboutique
That sounds frustrating for sure!
Here are the guidance to follow respectively.
1) Facebook Shop: When it comes to Facebook, it can take a bit of time for things to sort themselves out. I would recommend you to submit ticket to the Shopify support team. Contact them and share your ticket numbers with them. They can take a closer look at your issue specifically.
Also please try to integrate the shop through this app: https://apps.shopify.com/facebook-store
2) Shopping on Instagram: As screenshot showing that your account is not eligible for Instagram shopping. Instagram commerce policies are very tough. To get your account eligible you must to fulfill the commerce policy requirement and business account setup.
Here are the links will guide you for the policies and process:
First, check the instagram commerce policies, whether you business fits into it: https://www.facebook.com/policies/commerce
Second, Set Up Requirements for Shopping on Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1627591223954487?helpref=uf_permalink
Third, Turn on Instagram Shopping in the Instagram App: https://help.instagram.com/1108695469241257
Four, Add Product Tags in Instagram Posts: https://help.instagram.com/2022466637835789
Hope this would help you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
5 1 0

hey Aria. Thanks for your response . the store category was correct . i think i should contact with support . but thanks for yours informations. it was helpful . X

@Aria wrote:

Hey, @Youtaasboutique!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting your Facebook and Instagram channels. I will help you with that.

First of all, it's not possible to connect the Instagram channel until the Facebook channel is successfully connected. This will be the reason Instagram declared you ineligible for product tagging. I can't guarantee there's not another reason as well but I recommend you completely disconnect the Instagram channel for now.

As for Facebook, there are a few things you can check that may have caused the delay. First of all, make sure you selected the Shopping & Retail category. If you selected any other category, it won't work. This guide has the complete list of available categories and this one explains how to change it if you previously selected the wrong one.

The next thing you need to do is ensure your shop tab is switched on. You should be able to see it in the menus on the left of your page if it is:

It normally takes up to 48 hours for Facebook to approve a store. Once you've corrected these details, you will most likely still have to wait for approval.

If these things are already correct and it still hasn't been approved, please reach out to our support so that we can authenticate you and escalate for you.

Once your Facebook channel is set up correctly, it will be worth starting again with Instagram to see if that one is then approved.

You can find out more about the Facebook channel in this guide and the Instagram channel in this one.

Let me know how you get on.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
485 13 109

No problem, we'll be able to get that escalated for you to figure it out. We'll get your Facebook store connected then you will be able to try again with Instagram.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes