Facebook Not Showing All My Products

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
I have tried everything I can think of so I’m coming to you! I have several collections with multiple products per collection. In the Facebook shop section I have them all selected to appear on Facebook however, Facebook is only showing 33 products total. Why are the others not showing up!? I’ve tried so many different things others have suggested from google but nothing is working. The reason I chose Shopify as a platform was so I could product tag on Instagram but with more then half of my products not showing it’s pretty useless! Help!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @Splendid1245

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I'd be happy to take a look at that for you. How long have you had the products listed as available on the Facebook sales channel? It can take some time for them all to sync over. As well, are they listed as approved in the sales channel, but just not showing up on your Facebook page itself? Or do they not appear in the sales channel either? 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1
Hello Brie!

Thanks so much for replying. I’ve had my products/collections active for months now. All products appear to be listed as approved except for one card that has a swear on it. 🤣
In the Facebook Sales Channel in Shopify, all collections/products are showing. However only 8 collections and 32 products are showing in my Facebook Shop Catalogue. I’m not sure how to get the rest to sync. I’ve tried selecting them all and making them all available. I’ve tried doing individually and nothing is working.

I have noticed that if I add a new product, it does appear. I want to avoid having to delete and re-add 100 products!

Splendid-invitations-events.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @Splendid1245

Thank you for your reply and for the details! Have you tried making them unavailable on the Facebook sales channel, and then making them available again? You can do this in bulk by using the bulk editor: first navigate to Products > select all products > Edit products > Add fields > Availability - Facebook Shop > Un-check box > Save > Re-check box. Try this with one or two products and let me know if it works! 

If not, we are able to manually re-sync all of your Facebook products, which does usually fix this issue. With that being said, this will temporarily remove all of your products from the Facebook catalog and update them, which does mean that they'll be unavailable until the sync is fully completed (can take up to 72 hours). Let me know if that's alright and I can get that started for you (provided the above method is not successful).

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1
Hey again! Yes I’ve tried doing it several times and it doesn’t seem to change anything.

If you don’t mind manually resyncing I think that’s the route I’d like to go. Having them unavailable for a few days will be worth it in the end ♥️

Thank you so much for your help!!!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 13 20

Hi, @Splendid1245

Sounds good and you're very welcome! I'll just need to verify your account details in order to get that done for you. I've just sent you an email so if you'd like to reply there then we can get started. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

This issue has been going on for such a long time, and it just never seems to be resolved.

Honestly Shopify, if you can't get it together as far as the Facebook sync is concerned then you should just stop selling the Lite option altogether. My account is fairly new but I feel like I'm paying $9 for nothing since some of my products don't show, some of them show but just for me and not other customers, and sometimes even if I give a customer a direct link to the checkout (as provided in the Facebook product details) they see a page saying "This shop doesn't have a website yet" which makes my brand look bad.

We need a proper solution to this or an admission that it can't be done so that we can stop wasting our time.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1
Definitely get in touch with a guru. Brie resynced mine manually and it worked! All products are now showing and it took no time at all.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Cool, do I get in touch with them via the Help Center?

Also have you tested with new products to see if they also show up? I don't doubt their manual resync solves it but I have a relatively high turnover of products so I'm also concerned about the sustainability of that solution.

Thank you for the response!

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1
Yep I’ve tested most of them at this point as my main hope was to product tag on IG. Without them showing up in the Facebook shop, you can’t tag on IG cuz it uses the same catalogue. I went through and I haven’t found one that hasn’t worked yet :)
0 Likes