Facebook Not Showing All My Products

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
338 21 51

Hi, @emanuel51625162 and @RM-KreftyJowder!

It sounds like you both may need a re-sync of your products on our end here, so I will follow up with you via email shortly and we can take a look there. Thanks! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Brie.

My facebook products are also NOT showing up even thought my shop is approved. Earlier some were showing. Now I disconnected and reconnected and they are not. Can you please fix asap, as my store is launching TOMORROW!

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
338 21 51

Hi, @nicolecosmetics

How long has your store been approved for? It can take up to 72 hours after approval for all of your products to sync up - sometimes longer if you have a very large catalog. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, may i have help resyncing it too?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
338 21 51

Hi, @frentcase

I'd be happy to give you a hand with that. Can you confirm that the channel has been connected for over 72 hours? As well, can you confirm that your products show as approved within the channel, but then aren't showing up on the Facebook side of things? Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 0 1

Hi Brie

I am having the same issue with the facebook channel syncing with both my shops, could you help me, please? Been more than 72 hours, and have tried the turning off and on of visibility as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
338 21 51

Hey, @Arati_Devasher

Are some of your products or collections not showing up on your Facebook shop? Can you confirm that they appear as available in the channel in your admin? Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 0 1

Hi @Brie 

Yes, they appear as available on the admin, but only a few products are showing up in the Facebook channel shop. I contacted support and they said they reset the channel, but there has been no change to the products syncing through the pixel.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
338 21 51

@Arati_Devasher -

Okay, I see. I believe we may just need to manually re-sync your products from our backend here. Before we move forward with this, can you clarify what you mean by "syncing through the pixel"? Are you just referring to the Shop tab on your Facebook business page, or is this an issue with your Facebook pixel data tracking?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 0 1

This was already done, I contacted the help team. It didn't work. I have now bypassed this with Flexify for the moment. 

0 Likes