Facebook Page Won't Connect

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm able to connect my personal account and that goes fine. I'm able to go through the entire setup flow no problem however after it confirms and closes the pop up window it shows my personal account connected, but not the page that I selected. Specifically this the error message I recieve. 

To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one.

I verified I have admin privileges with this page (through the business manager) and I also have admin privileges for the the business manager itself. Any advice? Thanks!

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
303 23 41

Hi, @Jeromy.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

Thank you for reaching out. I can understand how this is confusing and I'm happy to help! I appreciate you taking some troubleshooting steps on your own to ensure that you have admin access.

There are some additional troubleshooting steps we can try here:

In your personal Facebook account, under Settings > Page Roles, under "Existing Page Roles" does it show your page there listed as "Custom" or "Admin"?

Please let me know what that is, and we can look into this together from there!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
1 0 0
Hey Jeromy are u the owner of Eva after dark? If so i tried purchase content but dont see where i can sign up for an account my friend. Any help?
0 Likes
2 0 1

@John-Wick No, and I don't know what that is. 

0 Likes