Facebook Page Won't Connect

Solved
Adie
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello Tira. I changed my Facebook status from "Custom" to "Admin" 14 days ago after reading a previous post of yours. However, when I log into Spotify , I still receive the screen message "No Facebook Page connected", even though my Facebook account is connected. I also tried connecting the Facebook page using the Shopify mobile app, without success. Your help with this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation, Tira.

0 Likes
Adie
Tourist
8 0 3

Sorry Tira. I think it was only 8 days ago that I changed my Facebook account status to "Admin". Nevertheless, shouldn't the Facebook Page be connecting to Shopify by now?

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
881 48 141

Hey, @Adie.

Tira here! I appreciate that you have gone through all the troubleshooting steps to connect your Facebook page to the Facebook Shop sales channel.

If you see that your Facebook Page is connected, and you are still received the error, then it's likely this is a display issue on the admin and you can move forward with selling on Facebook. This is something we are aware of and our developers are working on it. I would be happy to add your shop to the list of feedback to have this improved for you and all of our merchants. If we move forward with this, we will post about it in our changelog or announcements page.

What is your myshopify.com URL? Once I have your URL, I can add your store to our feedback list. 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Adie
Tourist
8 0 3
Hello Tira, 

Thank you for your reply. 

The URL of our Shopify store is https://loottrend.com.au . It is called Loot Trend. 

In the Shopify help pages it states: 
"Wait for Facebook to review your store, which can take up to 48 hours. You are notified by email and in Shopify when Facebook finishes the review process."
No email has been received. So it would seem that it is more than a display issue. 

Your help pages also state: 
"Setting up Facebook Shop removes all the products on an existing Shop section and replaces them with your Shopify products."

Our existing shop section remains unchanged. Our Shopify products have not populated our Facebook Shop Page. Why is this? 

Looking forward to your helpful reply. Thanks in advance, Tira. 

Kind regards, 
Adie
Loot Trend

0 Likes
confloresyflore
1 0 0
Hi. This is my Shopify url:
https://confloresyfloreros.myshopify.com
Thanks
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
881 48 141

Thank you for that additional piece of information, @Adie.

You are correct, it does take up to 48 hours for Facebook to go through the approval process and push it through to Shopify. You can read more about that here in our help doc: Setting up Facebook Shop.

Do you have a banner in your admin in the Facebook Shop sales channel that says, "Facebook is reviewing your shop."? If it does, you will need to disconnect your account from the sales channel, and then re-connect the account again. Once that is done, the review process will start again and you will receive an email from Facebook letting you know of the approval process. 

If an email still does not come through after 48 hours, please reply here and we can go through the next steps to troubleshoot. 

Let me know if that helps!

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
881 48 141

Hi, @confloresyflore.

Thank you for your store URL. I would be happy to add your name to our list. Just to confirm, are you experiencing the display issue I mentioned above? 

0 Likes
Adie
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello Tira, 

An email has still not come through from Facebook regarding the approval process to set up our Shopify store products on the Loot Trend Facebook Page. 

In fact, when I log into our store on Shopify, the interface still informs me that there is "No Facebook Page connected". 

I have already set up many of the products manually in Facebook. And that works exactly the same way to take potential customers directly from the Facebook product display to the product page in our Shopify store. It's just that I have to manually populate the Facebook Shop Page with the products. That's fine anyway! 

If you have any helpful insights, I'd love to hear from you, Tira. Thanking you. 

Kind regards,

Adie

Loot Trend

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
881 48 141

@Adie, thank you for listing out what you have tried and experienced so far when connecting Facebook to your store.

I would like to try one more troubleshooting step to see if it will help. Do your products currently meet the list of requirements needed to publish your products on Facebook? You can view these requirements, as well as view instructions on how to make sure how to publish your products to Facebook Shop, here: Publishing products on Facebook Shop

Once you've checked your products meet these needs, and that they are confirmed to publish, please reply to the thread here to let me know if that helped! If that doesn't move things forward, then I will send you an email to look into your store. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
G-HoldAdmin
2 0 0

Hi Tira,

I'm now having similar problems and I have followed that link you sent about setting up facebook shop and I am getting no banner on Facebook saying it is reviewing your shop... I have no items set up in the shop yet... could this be why?

We really want to connect it to our shopify but it's coming up with the same message saying there is no page when we do have a working one. I am also set up as admin and have all the admin permissions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Sophie

0 Likes