Facebook Pixel Not Working (with pictures)

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 1

I just had the same problem and while reading the help articles I had an epiphany and fixed mine instantly. 

Solution: Turn off Ad Blocker while you are sending the test traffic. It worked for me!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thx god and all help answering this question. I clear all history and uninstall the ad-block and wait for an hour, try again, it works. It took me half day to solve it. Again, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@RyanJohnson03 wrote:

I just had the same problem and while reading the help articles I had an epiphany and fixed mine instantly. 

Solution: Turn off Ad Blocker while you are sending the test traffic. It worked for me!

that doesn't work for me bro even after clearing cache and cookies

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi, my issue with the pixel is that even after following all the steps exactly as the hundreds of tutorials online and on the shopify prompts, my store still does not show that it is active, its says "Last Active Never"

but when i see the facebook helper with my website open, it finds the pixel, what is all that about? 

Heeelppppp

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

I'm having this same issue, the pixel helper is tracking everything perfectly, but the actual facebook pixel on event manager isn't detecting it, what do i do please help.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Exact same issue here

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 6

Exact same issue too! It's driving me insane!

Facebook Helper: "You're good man!"

Facebook Event Manager: "You suck!! No activity!!"

I'm out here feeling dumb when I swear I'm doing it right.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

i had the same issue as most of you. pixel is shown active when using chrome fb pixel helper, but wasn't able to verify connection through facebook. it would say "no activity yet..last received: never."

i finally got it to activate today!! not sure exactly which changes i made did the magic, but i did a couple things simultaneously:

1. cleared ALL-TIME browsing history through Chrome

after about 20 minutes i did the next two steps. 

2. in fb pixel page, "setting" tab, i enabled everything (Limited Data use, Advanced Matching, etc)

3. for my website URL before hitting 'Send Test Traffic' i used https://www.mywebsite.com/ format rather than just www.mywebsite.com

it's possible that step 1 had fixed the problem entirely...but since i did all 3 steps before hitting 'send test traffic' it's worth giving steps 1-3 a shot!! Good luck. i know this can be frustrating. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I had the same problem with this and I'm not new to setting up pixels on websites. I was very confused as the pixel helper could see it, but ads manager wasn't getting anything.Previously, I had used the shop preferences with the correct pixel ID and the pixel helper didn't find it. I then installed the code manually and the pixel helper found it but I still couldn't get ads manager to see it.

The solve was to go to events manager and then click on settings.

I scrolled down and turned on both "Enable full use of Customer Data under our Business Tools Terms from this data source unless an event has a Limited Data Use flag" and 

"Automatic Advanced Matching" and then sent test traffic again in the overview and it magically worked. Wasted a lot of time for such a simple fix, but I hope that helps some other people.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 6

Holy crap THIS WORKED!!!!!

0 Likes