Facebook Sales Channel not showing all my products

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Ava. I already tried all of those things and also tried viewing our Facebook shop as a visitor. 

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi Ava

Thank you for your suggestions but I have already tried all of thees things several times and it still won't work. I have also tried an incognito browser to view the Facebook shop and viewed our company page as a visitor. I'm not new to this, we have had a connection to our Facebook shop from Shopify for years and it all used to work fine. 

I spent yesterday writing my own Shopify test code which successfully published 2 products from our Shopify page to our Facebook shop. This works fine and the 2 products appear without a problem on Facebook. I have now deleted the buggy Facebook sales channel from Shopify and will update my test code at the weekend to publish all of our products in our Facebook shop.
0 Likes
Excursionist
56 0 4

@MikeyBunny We've been having similar issues, so I'd be interested to know how you have solved this.

On a side note, I noticed your URL with the image you linked to was Moo Free, assuming that's the Moo Free that was in Reading UK, we're still receiving occasional post for you at Milford Road. :)

Cheers,

Steve

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Steven. What are the chances? Yes, we were at Milford Road I (55 and 59-61). I will get someone to pop over and see what mail is still going there. Many suppliers are terrible at updating their system even years later.

I have just successfully created a fully working solution in Shopify that is now feeding 6 of our brand's Facebook pages without issue. This is even better for us than the built in Shopify Facebook sales channel which only supports a single Facebook page (if it worked). However, if required, different feeds can be sent to each Facebook shop, but for us they are all the same.

Our main Facebook shop can be found at https://www.facebook.com/pg/moofreechocolate/shop. This is updated from the live feed that I created on our Shopify site at https://www.dairyfreechocolates.com/collections/social-media. My current feed is slightly bespoke as it includes things like the google category for our chocolates, but it won't take me long to make it more generic so that it will work for any Shopify site. 

If you post the URL for your Shopify site I will look at your products and collections and see if I think my solution will work for you as well. You have to manually setup the feed in Facebook (which is a pain the first time that you try to work out how to do it) but I can provide you with instructions for that as well if it looks like my solution will work.

My feed currently updates our Facebook shops every day, but it can be set to update hourly or even weekly depending on how often your products change.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I used to have all my products loaded perfectly to our Facebook page, but I recently checked and only 5 of my 50+ products are loading. I have gone through everything that was suggested before but it's still not working. I'm tempted to just delete everything and restart but I'd rather not if I can avoid it. Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi heatheratAandL. Don't waste your time deleting all of your product and trying again, that does not help. There is a problem with the way that the standard Shopify to Facebook interface works so this won't fix it. I wrote my own code in .liquid which works fine, so it's definitely something to do with the standard Shopify functionality and not Facebook.

0 Likes
1 0 0

We also don't have any products showing on one of our pages and the other one does but i can't see any difference in how they are set up. 

0 Likes