Facebook Sales Channel not showing all my products

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 1 10

We have just got up a new FB Sales Channel  But have some issues.

1.When WE are on SHOPIFY in the FB Sales Channel I see my only Channel "Saltwater Corals - WYSIWYG" plus the "ALL PRODUCTS" its showing 33+ products for both

2. When I go to FB https://www.facebook.com/pg/intotheblueeco

- It only show 3 products under the  "Saltwater Corals - WYSIWYG"

- But shows all products under ALL

Any idea how to fix this?

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 39 118

Hi! 

Facebook would display your products based on collections. Have you created any collections yet? I can see one collection on the Facebook page you have linked, but in order for the products to show somewhere other than 'all products', they will need to be sorted into collections. If you have created some collections, make sure that the products you are showing there are visible on the Facebook Sales channel. If you go to the product, then click 'manage channels' on the right-hand side, you can see which sales channels your products will show on

07-30-79cba-6h6lq

You can also see this at a glance if you go to Products > Collections

07-36-6wyaj-tgw2y

In the case where the product and collection is set to visible on the Facebook sales channel and you still cannot see it on your Facebook store, be sure to check that the product is published on your store. Go to Facebook in your admin sales channels, then select Publishing to see if there are any publishing errors. Sometimes there may be a small error with a product, like a missing description text or forgetting to add a product weight so that shipping can be applied, can stop a product from being published.

Let me know how you get on! If you are still seeing errors or think you are missing products, pop back here and let me know.

Speak soon! 

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 1 10

I have done what you said before the post as its all on our site

https://shop.intotheblueeco.ca/collections/wysiwyg

But on Facebook under the same collection its just showing 3 products

But on the ALL its showing them all not just the 3

So not sure what the issue is

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 1 10

Screenshot_2019-02-07 Into the Blue Jameson Saltwater Ecosystems Canada ~ Apps ~ Shopify.png

As you can see my Collection has 30+

And the Collection is set correctly

Screenshot_2019-02-07 Into the Blue Jameson Saltwater Ecosystems Canada ~ Collections ~ Saltwater Corals - WYSIWYG ~ Shopify(1).png

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 1 10

Facebook image as you can see my collection just shows (3)

Screenshot_2019-02-07 Into the Blue - Shop.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 39 118

Hey again!

So sorry for the delayed response here. I've checked out your Facebook store again and I can see 30+ products

13-48-6ftjx-3solo

Did you want all of your collections to show on Facebook? Or just all the products in this collection? I've made a short video here from my own test store that shows how to check which collections are set to show on Facebook. If you are still having issues seeing these collections show on Facebook after you hit Publish, I can take a closer look at your store. Would you be able to send us an email to support@shopify.com using the email address listed as the account owners? Once you have done that, you can pop back here and let me know the support ticket number you were assigned (which will be emailed to you). That way, I can pick the ticket out of the queue and dig into this for you now!

Speak soon :)

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi I'm having a simioar problem where not all my collections or products are showing. Also some of the collections are showing products that are not supposed to be there. I have checked and double checked everything and followed the video but I have done a millions times and nothing. Any help please

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Shopify on Facebook used to work but now appears to be very broken. I now have no products showing in my Facebook shop and products showing in my Facebook catalogue which Shopify should not have shared. Details and screen shots link below:

1) I have 1 collection selected for Facebook in Shopify with 24 products in it. 

2) 19 of these products are available and in stock

3) For some reason the Facebook back end shows that the collection has 45 products in it (which is probably all my products rather than the Facebook channel collection)

4) No products show on my Facebook page.

5) When you click through to the shop you only see 2 products neither of which is in the collection set for Facebook in Shopify

Screen shots showing all 5 points can be seen here:

https://www.moofreechocolates.com/images/temp/facebook-shop-bug-01.png

I have tried disconnecting Shopify from Facebook and re-connecting it but 2 weeks later it is still not working.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 39 118

Hey @KwirfyShop!

Ava here from Shopify, so sorry for the delayed response!

Could you try viewing your Facebook business page in an incognito browser? Or if you could link the store here, I could take a look! I say this because sometimes when you are logged into your Facebook store as the page admin, you will see products that your customers will not. So I'd like to take a look into this for you now. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this and get everything up and running as it should! 

Speak soon! 

Ava

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 39 118

Hi, @MikeyBunny!

Ava here :)

I'm sorry to see you are having trouble here. Is the connection looking all good in your Shopify admin under the Facebook sales channel? I have a few troubleshooting steps to go through that should help you out!

Can you double check your Facebook template is set to "Shopping", if it is set to anything else, it will not work. Here's how you would find the section to check what page template is being used:

* Go to the Facebook page you are an administrator for
 * Click 'Settings'
 * Click 'Templates and Tabs' - If this section says anything but 'Shopping', click 'Edit
 * Click 'View Details' on Shopping and 'Apply Template'

2019-07-3v8tj-yeb75

Next, please make sure you have enabled the Shop Tab:

* Click Settings at the top-right corner of your Facebook Page.
 * Then click Templates and Tabs from the menu on the left.
 * Click the Add a Tab button and click Add Tab next to the Shop option.
 * You should see the Shop tab again on your Page now.

2019-07-3czzc-kx688

Lastly, we need to make sure the page is published (on facebooks side, a connection in the admin does not mean it is published):

To Publish Shop Page:

* Click Settings at the top of your Page
 * From General, click Page Visibility
 * Click the setting to "Page published"
 * Click Save Changes2019-07-5l3e2-sxjx9

After all these settings have been configured, please log out and log back in using a chrome browser and let me know how you get on. If these troubleshooting steps don't work for you, I'm happy to keep chatting here until we resolve this for you.

Let me know how you get on!

Ava

Social Care Guru

0 Likes