Facebook Shop - Pixel Not Ready

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi,

I am trying to set up the new Facebook Shop from my Shopify store but running into serious problems. 

Essentially after many restarts, reloads and generally fiddling about with Facebook Sales Channel settings nothing works. When I try to add items with 'Pixel' into my shop I am coming up with the error ' Pixel Not Ready'

I have Facebook business manager set up and the Pixel is working on the site, I have tested it and there are no problems there...

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I'm at a total loss and just want to manage a Facebook and Instagram shop from the Shopify Sales Channel.

Many Thanks

Dave

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I have same problem

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. My store broke last week and I cannot get my catalog reconnected, even though the pixel is firing for other shopping data.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

If it still hasn't gathered enough data you'll see the pixel greyed out and it will say not ready. ... Select “Import Automatically From Website” then find your pixel and connect it. IMPORTANT: Once you have it connected you'll want to click into it and go to the settings section and turn on the desired settings.

Best Regards:

Roms World

0 Likes