Facebook Shop approved but products not syncing...

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, i already contacted the shopify support several times about this issue but the only thing I hear is to reconnect and wait 48h which I already did 3 times! The problem is that the products don’t sync in our Facebook shop. The products are created with Printful btw and the shop has been approved. Anyone knows a solution?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 126

Hey, @danceaware!

Lizzy here, from Shopify support.

I understand you've spoken with our team a few times so far on this, but wanted to share a few quick suggestions that might help out!

As you mentioned, accounts take take up to 48 hours to fully sync over. However, sometimes if this is the first time this store is connecting to Facebook, it can take a bit long due to the initial review. It sounds as though you may have disconnected and reconnected your account a few times. If so, this would have restarted the sync from scratch each time, making the waiting period seem much longer.

That being said, sometimes your products might have been flagged during the review process. If that's the case they'll appear here:

29-35-4txjk-91iva
There will be a reason why to the right, which you can use to update the product as needed!

You'll also want to make sure that any products you want on Facebook are set to be available on the channel. You can check this in the products section of your admin!

29-36-p7dxh-85jvz

Are you hoping to focus on Facebook as the main driver of traffic to your store?

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Spoiler
Hey there,

I'm having this issue too. I only have one product so far . I'm seeing nothing on the fbook shop. If I go in on a laptop it says see shop but nothing and on a phone no there at all yet.

I'm  also just slightly confused over if we have to add to the shopify catalogue too? or does that sync too .

Thanks

D
0 Likes