Facebook Shop not updating changes

2 0 1

What is the expected date for when this "maintenence" is over?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the reply Koreen. 

Social media a CRITICAL part of our business!

Is there a post for this issue that we can follow for updates?

Thanks,

We understand how customers play a role in your business but the updates are neccessary to maintain a good relationship...

0 Likes
2 0 0

same issue here. product updates (price, etc) are not syncing with facebook shop.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 1 30

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies here.

I appreciate your concern and I recognize how important it is for your businesses to be able to sync with the Facebook and Instagram Sales Channels.

I have consulted with our technical team and I’m pleased to report that the database maintenance has been completed. We appreciate your patience while we completed maintenance necessary to ensure the Sales Channels are operating optimally.

At the moment, there is a large amount of data to re-sync. It will take some time to complete the re-syncing to ensure it is done so correctly while maintaining the integrity of the data.

I have sent an email out to each of you: Koen, Tim, Mazeri, Michelle, Edward and Aogren so as to verify your specific store details and keep you up-to-date on the progress.

Please reply back at your earliest convenience and I’ll be happy to help further.

If anyone who needs assistance didn’t receive an email - please let me know and I’ll make sure to get in touch with you as well.

Thank you,

Koreen

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi there,

I have the same problem.

I just can't connect my Shopify online store to Facebook..

Is there any positive progress with the issue?

Look forward to hear any advice soon.

Cheers!

Andrey

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 1 30

Hi, Andrey!

Thanks for joining the thread here, and welcome to our community.

As this is an older thread, it relates to something that had happened in the past with the Facebook sales channel, which has since been resolved. We do not have any known outages with this sales channel at present. 

However, I would love to help you out! It is likely something that it is relating to your own store set up locally. I'd love to work in  this together with you, so have sent you an email to confirm your details. Do please reply to me, including any screenshots, or steps you have taken so far based on our set up guide here.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Koreen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Are you sure as our shop hasn't been fixed and old products are still showing in Facebook and no new products are getting published. I contacted support today and they said no new updates and that this was work in progress. I first reported this in July. Now it is September.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

I changed an image for a product and it doesn't seem to be changing on the FB shop.  How long does this normally take?  

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Same problem still happening.  Products do not update on Facebook Shop if I make changes.  Anything on this??  I contacted support and have not heard anything via that route either!

1 Like
1 0 0

Shopify needs to acknowledge that this still a reoccurring problem that has not been resolved. I have been having nothing but problems working with the facebook sales channel on my store. Now, updates to my products on Shopify aren't being reflected either in the facebook catalog or on Instagram Shopping.

I hope there's a solution to this problem that doesn't take months and is actually permanent.

0 Likes