Facebook Shop not updating changes

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am facing the same issue. I'm amazed this thread is gong for over 2 years now without a solution.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 6

Same issue here! Where is the re-sync button? can't find it anywhere.

Thanks 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
I have a slightly different issue but Shopify support won't help. This is the closest thing I can find. My products are not syncing, but Shopify says 27 of my Facebook products can't be published. Shopify have no answers as to why, all of my products were showing up fine until I updated their prices and prices alone. Facebook is not contactable. I'm so annoyed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

For anybody still having issues with Facebook/Shopify not syncing.

I recently opened a store on Facebook and became instantly annoyed with the time delay from updating on Shopify and the changes syncing with Facebook.

This worked for me:

- Deactivate product on Shopify

- Make any changes

- Activate product on your sales channel again on Shopify.

There is a significant delay for the changes to take place on Facebook. They first need to vet the changes for any unauthorized content. It took about 20min to add a photo to a product on Facebook, but it does eventually go through. I suppose this is a bit like Facebook's ad policy, changes are always reviewed by them first.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Can you help me please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm facing the same problem can you please help. I just updated prices on my Shopify and it's not syncing 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor
1 0 0

This is still not resolved in 2020. How about that. Looks like shopify doesn't care anymore

0 Likes