Facebook Shop not updating changes

Highlighted
2 0 2

I've changed some product information, added different products and they still aren't reflected on the stop. After changing prices on things I would think that it would show reflected in the shop but it still is the old price. Re-synchronzing doesn't do anything either. Is it a known issue to take forever to have things updated?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, Marcos !

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with this. Sometimes it can take a little while for updates to push through. Though, some good things to ensure include:

• That there are no flagged errors within the Facebook sales channel
  • That each of the newer products added is set to 'visible' on your Facebook sales channel 

It's great that you've already toggled the re-sync button. We do recommend this after applying any changes to your Facebook store.

I would however also like to take a closer look into this with you, just to make sure everything is set up and working correctly. I've sent you an email to confirm your details. If you could reply to this we can then have a closer look with you.

Hope this helps!

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I've also added variants (sizes) to some products two data ago and it's still not reflecting on the Facebook shop. It's only giving the option to select quantity. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi,

I have similar problem with facebook page sales channel not updating my Shopfiy product correctly. I have checked, nothing were flagged as error and all products have set to visible. I have also tried the re-sync button and disconnect & reconnect with my facebook page but still nothing works. 

I have a few facebook ads which schedule to run soon. I really hope I can resolve this problem before my ads start.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

William

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi,

I have similar problem with facebook page sales channel not updating my Shopfiy product correctly. I have checked, nothing were flagged as error and all products have set to visible. I have also tried the re-sync button and disconnect & reconnect with my facebook page but still nothing works. 

I have a few facebook ads which schedule to run soon. I really hope I can resolve this problem before my ads start.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

William

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Good day,

I am facing the same problem. The items uploaded/updated in the Shopify shop not getting correctly updated in the Facebook shop. The re-sync option did not help. Following one of the suggestion available online, I had disconnected & re-connected Facebook shop (this worked earlier), but now it became a disaster ! There is no error on Shopify, but when I go to Facebook shop page, it shows me: Manage your collections on Shopify. Go to Shopify

Have addressed this to Shopify & they acknowledged that they are aware of the issue & working on it. However, it's been over a week - Alas ! no real solution so far!

Believe more & more customers are going to face this issue. Shopify should take this on top priority & resolve at the earliest.

Syncing with Facebook shop is supposed to be one of the topmost selling point for Shopify - at least small timers / beginers like me.

Best regards,

Mohana

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Any news on a fix for this. I have the same problem. My prices are not updating which is not a professional look.

Done the re-sync etc as above posts.

Regards

Richard

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Also looking for news relating to this. Have followed all steps including deactivation/reactivation, resyncing, etc., without resolution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hi All, 

Koreen here from Shopify. :)

I’m just chiming in on this again to see how things are going. 

I know some of you have been chatting with our support team directly since posting here. For those who have not, I’ve sent each of you an email so we can confirm everything is set up and working ok.

We can pass this through to our technical team too, if needs be, to help get these changes pushed through!

Thanks for your understanding.

Koreen 

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi was this ever resolved as I am experiencing same issue now?

0 Likes