Facebook Shop request has been pending for two months

KandiCollection
5 0 0

I am getting pretty desperate here.

Two months ago I established a new Facebook Page and attempted to link to my Shopify. At first there were issues with a few items which prevented the shop being published, which were amended but now I receive these two messages.

Account reviewed
-
After a requested review of this commerce account, we confirmed that it doesn't comply with our commerce requirements so your shop isn't visible to potential customers.
Items not available for review
Close
-
Your items are not available for review.

How can I review items which aren't visible? To make matters worse, there is no longer an active button to request a new review from Facebook. I have messaged both Shopify and Facebook to no avail and decided to delete my Facebook Shop and try again....only because the Shop is still pending, I am not able too. Any help on how to delete a shop which is still pending approval would be much appreciated,

Thank you.

Replies 12 (12)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1693 146 297

Hi, @KandiCollection!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you so much for reaching out to our network with your concerns. I can definitely imagine how frustrating this might feel for you. Let's get this sorted out for you sooner than later. 

Just to make sure we are on the same, the main concern is removing the shop request which is pending approval? If so, can you please provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end in Admin > Facebook Channel. This will help me gain insight and context into what troubleshooting steps we can take next.

Furthermore, it sounds like you have already connected with our team regarding this.

• Did they offer any troubleshooting steps or advice around this already? Each detail is important, so we know what has been attempted already, and what hasn't.

I look forward to your reply and helping you resolve this.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KandiCollection
5 0 0

KANDID COLLECTIONS  - 1.pngKandis Collections account - shopify .png

Hi Oliva,

Wonderful to hear from you! I did email, message and ring the Shopify team several times but didn't actually receive a reply. 

I have not been able to do any troubleshooting since most actions have been disabled as "approval is pending"

Please find screenshots above.

Thanks,

Grace

KandiCollection
5 0 0

Kandis Collections - 3.png

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1693 146 297

Thank you so much for that additional context, @KandiCollection.

I appreciate the screenshots you shared, but I didn't see one showing your shop stuck in the pending approval state. I assume that might be a message you see in your Shopify Admin? If so, this is definitely something we will need to take a deeper look at your account for.

Since this is a public space we are unable to access your account here for security purposes, however, I invite you to open a live chat with us as soon as you can. This way, instead of waiting to hear back from us you will have a live agent available to walk you through various steps of troubleshooting immediately.

For faster support, please reference this forum thread so we can get you the support you need.

Warm regards,

KandiCollection
5 0 0

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply I only work part time. The live chat link isn't working I'm afraid it takes me to the customer service home page. 

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1693 146 297

Thank you so much for following up with me, @KandiCollection.

Yes, please log in at that that page and then search for your query. At that point you can scroll to the bottom of the page to find your contact options. This will make sure your question is routed to the correct agent in the correct queues for support.

Warm regards,

KandiCollection
5 0 0

Hi Olivia,

I have done that twice before with no response. 

Can you please put me in touch with the appropriate person.

Thanks,

Grace

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1693 146 297

Hey, @KandiCollection.

Thank you so much for following up. You mentioned you have tried that twice with no response - did you choose the email option? Did you open a live chat? Live chats provide immediate support, so make sure you have no pop-up blockers enabled when starting the chat to prevent the chat box from appearing.

Here's another direct link for you to try. It's very important that we get you logged in and open a chat through that link as we are unable to authenticate you or connect you with our agents through this public setting.

Please let me know if you run into any further issues.

Warm regards,

ricpar11
Visitor
1 0 1

@KandiCollection Were you able to solve the issue? I'm having the same problem and I really don't know how to proceed.

Thanks in advance, Ricardo.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1693 146 297

Hi, @ricpar11!

Welcome to Shopify Community. Thank you for joining this conversation. 

Are you also attempting to remove a Facebook Shop which is currently stuck in a pending state? Have you connected with our team directly regarding this yet?

Please let me know,

LaurenWhite
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Olivia

It has been two weeks and my Facebook and Instagram shops are "In Review". I am not sure how long it takes for those to be approved. Could someone help me with this?

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1693 146 297

Hi, @LaurenWhite!

Thanks for reaching out and getting in touch with me. This is an older thread since when many changes have been made, particularly around how the Facebook Channel is now supported.

All account issues are now owned by the Meta Support team and I encourage you to reach out to them to discuss the timeline around your store being in review.

1. To connect with them find "Get Support" through the Facebook or Instagram channel
  2. You will then be directed to a request submission form that asks you to choose the correct topic for help
  3. Once you choose the correct one, log in to your Facebook account and you will see a chat or email option appear

I trust that points you in the right direction, but do let me know if you have further concerns.

Warm regards,