Facebook Shopify Catalog Owned by Shopify Business Manager Account

Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Anders,
I have a similar problem.
I am running two Shopify stores, the problem occurs in both Business Manager accounts in Facebook.
I have created a Facebook Catalog from the Shopify Store, it is connected to the pixel - works OK I think.
So far, so good. 
When I did the catalog, I noticed, that it has imported the collections from my store as Product Sets, which is great for custom targeting.
BUT, not all of them...Some collections are missing and I cannot find a way to update the catalog, so that it contains all the current collections.
Shall be grateful if you comment on that to help me find a solution.
Thank you!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Were you able to find a solution for this? I'm having the same issue and getting frustrated.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 3

I was able to solve the problem by running a "catalog sales" ad under
conversions. An option popped up to link my catalog to my pixel. It was so
simple to fix, but no one at Shopify could help. I found help in the forum.

This worked for me as well. After over an hour of trying to associate the catalog with the pixel. Just creating an add associated it somehow. Facebook how to articles were written incorrectly. Shopify articles not helpful. Glad the solution exists though.

1 Like
6 0 0

Hey, I'm still a little stuck on what to do to fix this error. So i'm supposed to create a campaign for "Catalog Sales", then when it prompts me to select a pixel to link it to, which pixel am I supposed to choose. The new one it wants me to make or the one I made for the ad account. Or am I supposed to not make a pixel to begin with and only make it on that stage, because I'm still getting the same error message. I really would appreciate any help I can get, i've been stuck on this problem for a while now.

Text me if you're willing to help: 678-373-7989

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 5
I would use the pixel associated with your ad account.
0 Likes