Why can't I remove the Shopify System User from Facebook Business Manager?

brookwoodmed
Tourist
12 0 2

I removed the Facebook App and tried to clean up my information, before rethinking it back to Facebook. I wanted to remove all traces of Shopify in Facebook before properly linking it.

In Business Manager

Under System User: I can't remove 

Shopify System User for Resource Management

Under Pages it shows the following 3 times, If I try to remove it says there is a technical difficulty.  If i relink it ends up adding a fourth user with the same name. 

Shopify System User for Resource Management

On the Facebook Page roles
It has shopify as custom, and it can't be removed. 

Replies 8 (8)

DeadBeatCousin
Visitor
2 0 1

Having the same problem. It's not allowing me to delete my business manager either. 

brookwoodmed
Tourist
12 0 2
Yeah I tried disconnecting facebook and from shopify and removing all the
users. No luck.
tinstarfoods
Visitor
1 0 0

came here to say the exact same thing and I can't link instagram because of it.  its kicked me off as an admin of my own page!

anayesha
4 0 0

Is there any solution to this? I would like to delete my BM and unable to do so because this system user is present

Matt1234
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you get this solved? I have the same b

Problem 

GoldenGirlsComm
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same issue. Makes me very uncomfortable knowing it’s an Admin and can boot me out at any time. Very serious issue🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

samyffm
Tourist
3 0 1

Ich habe das gleiche Problem und schon in einer anderen Diskussion etwas dazu geschrieben.

Gibt es immer noch keine Lösung ?

Schade das Shopify dazu nichts anbietet und nur versucht auf fb support zu verweisen. 

Shopify hat den Eintrag verursacht also muss es auch wieder entfernen können.

lailise3
Visitor
1 0 0

Only factor i have accomplished changed into upload the slide cart app code into the theme code page i agree with for it in addition up quicker. If it wishes to be taken off then we are able to scrap it as you can see here https://thewadingkit.com/best-automatic-fly-reels/